NDU Application Form for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Test is out.
The sales of admission forms into the Niger Delta University will commence soon. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below.
Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to get the form and apply.
If you didn’t chose NDU in the 2020 JAMB UTME, you can do JAMB change of course here.
NDU Direct Entry Applicants Screening Form 2020
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th September, 2020.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
When is NDU Admission Screening Date 2020?
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 12th September to 17th September, 2020.
Closing Date for NDU Admission Form Application 2020/2021
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 10th September, 2020.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Would you like to join NDU 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.