Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has commenced sales of its Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. You can see full details of how to buy the MOUAU post UTME form online via the Remita payment platform and also fill the form properly.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examinations are eligible to apply for the post utme.
Please be informed that from the 1st of September, 2020 till the 15th of September, 2020, candidates are required to register online for the admission screening exercise.
How to buy MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
- Input JAMB Registration Number.
How Much is MOUAU Post UTME form 2020/2021?
The post utme screening form cost 2,000 Naira. After inputting your JAMB Reg Num, go to the Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated and make payment. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
SEE ALSO- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME and Screening Form 2020/2021- How to buy and register uniport.edu.ng
Continuation of the registration
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
MOUAU Post UTME Screening Test Result 2020/2021
Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Join us on our Facebook Page- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Would you like to join MOUAU 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.
Leave a Comment