McGill University Entrance Bursary Program 2023/2024 – Apply. McGill University is now inviting applications for the Entrance Bursary Program. Check the article below for how to apply and the requirements.
McGill University is one of Canada’s best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the leading universities in the world. With students coming to McGill from over 150 countries, our student body is the most internationally diverse of any research-intensive university in the country.
McGill University is committed to supporting the academic pursuits of qualified undergraduate students who require financial assistance. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers entrance bursaries to students from low to modest-income families who demonstrate financial need.
Benefits of Entrance Bursary Program
The Entrance Bursary program is a Need-based financial aid for future undergraduates.
The goal of the program is to make the University more accessible to those who face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
You may also like – David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) Scholarship Program 2023
Requirements for Entrance Bursary Program
Those eligible to apply include all:
- Newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and
- Newly accepted, first-year undergraduate direct entrants to professional programs in Medicine and Law (with prior degree)
How to Apply
Upon notification of acceptance to the University (either by formal letter or via the Admissions Status page on Minerva), the application becomes available on Minerva: select the Financial Aid/Awards tab > Financial Aid Menu > Apply for a McGill Entrance Bursary > Apply to Entrance Bursary Program > Complete then submit your application.
- Canadian (citizen or permanent residents) students living outside of Canada must submit a CSS Financial Aid Profile to the Scholarships and Student Aid Office in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- U.S. students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
If you are a student with a disability who requires help completing online applications, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Visit the official McGill University website for more information
May 30, 2023
Recommended – MTN Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students – Apply