David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Here. David Oyedepo Foundation is now inviting applications for the 2023 Scholarship Program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Dr. David Oyedepo is the founder of the David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF). He had his early education in Nigeria and later earned a PhD in Human Development from the Honolulu in Hawaii, USA. He is also the President and Founder of the David Oyedepo Ministries International, an umbrella non-profit organization which birthed among others, the Living Faith Church worldwide. The David Oyedepo Foundation is a Christian non-profit organization that is committed to showing the love of Christ to the world by developing platforms that would bring about change to the economy of Africa as a continent.
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship programme awards full scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Benefits of DOF Scholarship Program
Value of Scholarships:
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance with the University stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside university generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
Recommended – MTN Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students – Apply
Requirements for DOF Scholarship Program
To be eligible, Applicants must;
- Be citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application submission.
- Be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is bench-marked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
SELECTION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme selection process is a need dependent, merit based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Following this review, chosen finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform. If advanced to the final round, applicant must provide;
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application.
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability Displayed financial need Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community development involvement
- A commitment to influence home community with skills learned
- May 19, 2023: Applications Open
- July 1, 2023: Application Closes
- July, 2023: Finalization of finalists applicants and contact of same
- August – September 2023: Resumption of Scholars in Covenant and Landmark University
How to Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE to apply
The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be secured independently by going through the University’s admission process. Hence, the award of the scholarship is CONDITIONAL on University admission.
Check the attached PDF document for more information on this scholarship.
Visit the official DOF website for more information
July 1, 2023
Check also – University of Pretoria Master’s degree Scholarship 2023 – Apply