Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Nigerian Students to Study in Greece (Fully Funded Scholarship)
Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships 2022/2023
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2022-2023:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants.
How to apply for Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships 2022/2023
- Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 4th 2022 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
For More Information:
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.