Italian Government Bachelors, Masters And PhD Scholarships For Foreign Students 2023/2024. The Italian Government is now inviting applications for the Bachelors, Masters, And Ph.d Scholarship Programs for 2023. See how to apply below and the requirements.
About Italian Ministry of Interior
Established in 1861, the Ministry of the Interior is a cabinet-level ministry of the Italian Republic. It is a government agency of Italy Why at this program? This program has the motive to support students in their education. It will help applicants with providing them complete help for studying Italian Public Universities without any funding problem and build a bright future according to the chosen subjects.
Italian Government Bachelors, Masters And PhD Scholarships For Foreign Students
Application is open for the Italian Government scholarship for foreign students to study for undergraduate, masters and PhD degrees at Italian higher education institutions for 4/202 academic year
The Italian Government awards scholarships for studying in Italy both to foreign citizens and Italian citizens resident abroad (IRE). The aim of these scholarships is fostering international cultural cooperation, spreading the Italian language, culture and science knowledge and promoting the economic and technological sectors of Italy all around the world.
Benefits of Italian Government Postgraduate Scholarship
- Normally, the scholarship holders are exempt from the payment of the university tuition fees, in accordance with existing regulations. However the Universities, as part of their autonomy, may not allow such exemption. Candidates are therefore recommended to contact the chosen Institution in order to be informed on eventual taxes or tuition fees.
- For the sole period of the scholarships granted by the Italian Government, the scholarship-holders are covered by an insurance policy against illness and/or accident. Air tickets are not granted, except for Chilean citizens.
Requirements for Italian Government Postgraduate Scholarship
- Academic qualifications: Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll to the Italian University/Institute. https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/Recognition-of-qualification.
- Age requirements:
- Applicants for Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture Courses should not be over 28 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for PhD Programmes should not be over 30 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Research Projects under academic supervision should not be over 40 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Language proficiency
- Applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in Italian language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): (https://www.linguaitaliana.esteri.it/data/lingua/corsi/pdf/tabella_certificazioni.pdf).
- It does not require Proof of proficiency in Italian for courses entirely taught in English.
- In this case applicants must provide a language certificate of their proficiency in English Language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- For Italian language and culture courses, applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in Italian language. The minimum level required is A2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
How to Apply
Interested Persons should CLICK HERE to apply.
- Click here to access the registration form
Visit the official SI website for more details
June 9, 2023