NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2023/2024. Applications are now open for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture tertiary scholarship Program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022/2023 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective May 8 to June 9, 2023.
CATEGORY OF AWARD
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit Communities
Interdisciplinary Centre for Conservation Science (ICCS)
We are an academic research group based in the Department of Zoology, University of Oxford. Our work addresses the challenges that humanity faces in halting the decline of global biodiversity. We work at the interface of social and ecological systems, using a range of methodologies and interdisciplinary approaches to address key issues in current conservation.
Requirements for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
Visit the website For More Information.
June 9, 2023