FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA INTEGRATED PERSONNEL AND PAYROLL INFORMATION SYSTEM (IPPIS)
This article main purpose is to show you a step by step procedure in completing the IPPIS registration forms on the employee data collection portal. IPPIS verification is an online application for employee data collection.
Please before you continue the process, ensure you have the following things listed below
- An internet enabled device such as a computer system.
- A browser of your choice on the computer system (preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Access to the internet (internet connection must be strong).
- If all of the above requirements have been met, go to: registration.ippis.gov.ng to login
Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) for IPPIS Verification 2019/2020
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and Bureau of Public Procurement
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc
How to login to IPPIS Verification Portal
To login to the portal, you will require a reference id and token which can be gotten from your HR in your MDA/ UTH. Once you’ve gotten your login credentials, follow the steps listed below to login:
- Go to registration.ippis.gov.ng
- Input your reference number
- Input your registration token4
- Click on login button to login
Please Note: Token expires in 2 weeks. If there is any difficulty logging in, please contact your Human Resource (HR).
How to fill IPPIS Form Properly
When you login to your IPPIS portal you are expected to fill the below listed forms properly
- Personal Information Form
- Employment Form
- Dependents Form
- Next of Kin Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Education Form
- Courses Form
- Promotions Form
- Transfer Form
- Employment History Form
Once you login to your IPPIS portal, you will be redirected to the personal information form. Fill in the required details properly, cross check what you have filled before submitting and proceed to fill the rest forms listed.
How to Print IPPIS Slip/Pay Slip
After successfully filling all the forms listed above, you can proceed to print out the IPPIS form for submission in your MDA for bio-metric enrollment. To print the form, click on print slip on the navigation pane to display your slip
Please Note: Once you’ve printed your slip, you cannot make changes to your data. If need to make changes arise, please contact your HR.
How to Generate IPPIS Token for Verification
To get your IPPIS Token, you are expected to follow the steps below
- Login to your IPPIS portal
- Click “generate token”
- Enter your IPPIS number
- Input your active email
- Input your registered phone number and press enter.
- You will get a message from the IPPIS website on your IPPIS token status.
How to resolve IPPIS token generation problem
If you encounter any problem in generating your token, you are advised to contact your Human Resource (HR) office. You can also call 08088224425, 09092999949, 09026737146, 08111679483, 08143251686
Disable DnD (Do Not Disturb) on your mobile phone. Only GSM number is allowed.
We would keep updating you on more IPPIS news, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you register successfully for the IPPIS Verification Exercise.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here