IPPIS Verification and data capture portal is now opened. This article contains all you need to know about IPPIS Verification and update.
IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal
A lot of persons have been searching for IPPIS data capture and verification portal https://verification.ippis.gov.ng, while others are confused as to how to start the registration process. Get direct update on ohcsf IPPIS verification here.
What is IPPIS?
IPPIS stands for Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System. It is an Information Communications Technology (ICT) project introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll administration for its Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
IPPIS Verification Portal 2019/2020
The IPPIS Verification Portal is a web based application designed by FGN for employee data collection. If you wish to commence your IPPIS Capture and verification exercise, you must ensure you have the below listed
- Internet enabled device (preferably a computer)
- Good browser (preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- A good scanner
- Strong network connection
If the above is available you can proceed to the next step, which is opening the IPPIS Portal
How to open IPPIS Verification and Data Capture Portal
Follow the steps listed below to successfully open your IPPIS Data portal
- Open your browser as instructed above.
- Type the URL ippis.gov.ng
- Click on enter, you will be redirected to the IPPIS Login portal
How to get IPPIS Reference ID and Token
To get your reference id and token, contact the HR in your MDA\ UTH. This information is required when you want to login to your IPPIS portal online.
Please Note: Your token has an expiry period of 2 weeks. If there is any difficulty logging in, please contact your HR
How to generate IPPIS Registration Token
Follow these easy steps to generate the IPPIS registration verification token
- Go to the IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal on www.verification.ippis.gov.ng.
- Click on “Generate Token”
- Fill out the form provided carefully.
How to get IPPIS Verification Number for Nigeria Police Force
The policeippis.i.ng portal was created in order to relieve officers of stress and make the IPPIS information retrieval seamless. As a police officer you can now retrieve your IPPIS number anywhere you are in the country.
- Select Employee Category e.g. ‘Civilian Staff’
- Choose Rank e.g. ‘ASP’, *When civilian staff is selected, rank is automatically civilian.
- Enter your Force/AP/Civilian Number
- Click Show to reveal your IPPIS Data page
How to Login to IPPIS Verification Portal | Register IPPIS Here
The steps involved in logging in to IPPIS Portal are easy. Ensure you have gotten your reference ID and token as directed above. You can now proceed to follow the steps listed below
- Go to IPPIS Data Capture Portal via registration.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter your reference number
- Enter your registration token
- Click on login
IPPIS Verification Form PDF Download
The IPPIS verification and Data capture form contains all the information you will need to enter in order to have a problem free capture exercise.
- IPPIS Verification Information
- Personal information form
- Employment information form
- Dependant information form
- Next of kin information form
- Employment form
- Employment history form
- Courses form
- Transfer form
- Print slip
How to print payslip from IPPIS
To print your payslip, follow the steps listed below
- Login to the portal
- Select My Payroll
- Click the Payslips tab
- Select the pay period you want.
- Click Print to open the payslip as a PDF.
- Finally, print or download the payslip.
How to print your completed IPPIS Form
Ensure you have successfully completed your IPPIS verification and data capture form, go through all you have filled carefully, submit and print the form.
Once you have submitted, no changes can be made.
Print out the IPPIS form for submission in your MDA for bio-metric enrollment.
Documents for IPPIS Verification
The required documents includes
- Updated nominal roll,
- List of IPPIS role players in line with attached template
- List of established cadres and positions/ranks.
IPPIS Verification Closing Date/Deadline for IPPIS Data Capture
The portal was opened on October 30, 2019 and would be closed on the 30th of November, 2019.
We hope this article helped you register successfully for the IPPIS Verification Exercise.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE UPDATES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here