Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment for Store Officer. IKEDC is now recruiting to fill the position of store officer. Check how to apply and the requirements below.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
You may also like – Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment For HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition
- Assist Store Supervisor in the management of material issues and receipts.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to the store supervisor and record keeping.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Receiving and arranging materials received from the vendor into the storeroom.
- Issuing of material duly approved on the Inventory Management System.
- To ensure the correctness of the quality, quantity, specifications, and condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
Requirements for IKEDC Recruitment
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com using the position as the subject of the email
Deadline For Application
5th December 2022.
Recommended for you – Interswitch Group Recruitment for Group Head, Digital Marketing