Henkel Recruitment for Business Process Manager – Application Portal. Henkel is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Business Process manager. Check below for requirements and how to apply.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Manager
Job ID: 22042255
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team.
- Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths.
- Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging.
- If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
- Key focus on Process management to ensure that all processes run as per Henkel guidelines
- Captures savings from full system integration / ensures adequate use of implemented investment Is responsible for change management
- Audit reports on key functions – to improve current status on the ground
- Compliance management.
- Training on business processes and compliance for all employees new & existing on the ground
- Drives end-to-end process optimization and implementation of best practices
- Runs and fosters an efficient regional process organization
- Develops and ensures the proper implementation of the Process Template and appropriate governance model for the processes.
- Task-based investigation into key processes
- Inventory control and management – Ensure regular stock stocking to ensure financial results (Partnering with Supply Chain and Finance team)
- Assisting and helping with internal and external audits
Requirements for Henkel Recruitment
Interested persons must possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Qualified Accountant with Expertise in Forensic Audit
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2022/2023