Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Demand Planner – Apply. Guinness Nigeria is now inviting applications for the position of Demand Planner. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planner
Job ID: JR1075549
Location: Ogba Brewery, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Work type: Regular
Recommended for you – Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- The Demand Planner is responsible for embedding standardization and implementation of initiatives to achieve an outstanding Demand Planning function.
Roles And Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively works with the S&OP Manager and the IBP Leads, being responsible for the statistical forecast and highlighting deviations to the shipment and/or depletion trends.
- Use and maintain the APO software as the primary forecasting system tool
- Collaborate with IBP Lead on all forecast history cleaning activities including detailing adjustments and assumptions (market trends, seasonality, promotions).
- Maintain statistical parameters for “best fit” model & generate a baseline at least 18 month rolling.
- Regular review of codification progress through verification tracking. Ensure rigorous adherence to business processes and interactions with CoE
- Analyse performance issues and define specific improvement actions and plans by country to address these, ensuring plans are followed-up and implemented
- Drive action plans to completion in pilot markets where OnePlan have been launched already as defined
- Provide regular status updates to the market key customers and
- Ensure successful delivery of the implementation timelines for S&OP improvement roadmap as agreed with Africa FD and exec.
- Maintain APO master data including CVC creation, disaggregation factors and attributes.
- Analyse outliers through appropriate reports and make corrections.
- Provide reports and insights to collaborators to improve the use of baseline forecast.
- Build the S&OP pre-read packs as per the codification formats.
- Update Tier critical metric slides on weekly and monthly basis for assigned markets
- Collaborate with IBP Leads to conduct root cause analysis to identify drivers of forecast error and work together to take vital corrective action to drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy and bias performance.
Requirements And Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Masters in industrial engineering or Business Administration.
- Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning CPF (Certified Professional Forecaster) qualification.
- High degree of quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Proven capability in driving continuous improvement within end-to-end supply chains.
- Expert understanding of Demand Planning and S&OP Processes and associated Diageo systems (i.e. SAP APO Demand Planning module).
- Strong customer engagement skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply