Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) OND and Pre-NYSC Internship Programme 2022
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship Programme (OND and Pre-NYSC)
Location: Our Unique Branches Nationwide
Job Type: OND / Pre NYSC Internship
Duration: 6-12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution.
- The Internship Program offers OND graduates and Pre-NYSC candidates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC / NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
Competencies / Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
How to Apply for GTCO OND and Pre-NYSC Internship Programme
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
You May Also Like- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for a HR Representative
We would keep updating on more awesome job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the GTCO OND and Pre-NYSC Internship Programme 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.