Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Scholarship – Apply. Applications are now open for the Ghana national Petroleum Corporation Scholarship Program for 2023/2024. Check the application procedures and requirements.
The GNPC Foundation is offering a limited number of undergraduate scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year to eligible Ghanaian students.
These scholarships are for degree courses and can be taken at accredited public tertiary institutions in Ghana.
The scholarship includes coverage for tuition fees, living expenses, book allowance, and dissertation/project allowance.
Expenses covered by the scholarship include:
1. Round-trip airfare between your home country and the country of study.
2. Approved tuition fees.
3. Stipend for living expenses.
4. Book allowance.
5. One-time allowance for warm clothing, if applicable.
6. Allowance for dissertation expenses.
7. The scholarship includes funding for the cost of conducting overseas fieldwork, which usually covers the expenses of one economy class return airfare to the location of the fieldwork, subject to approval.
Requirements And Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the GNPC Foundation undergraduate scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Ghanaian citizens.
- Be admitted to a degree program in Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Special-Needs Education at an accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Hold at least a second-class upper degree for master’s applicants or a relevant postgraduate qualification for PhD applicants.
- Be permanently resident in Ghana.
- Be available to start their studies by the start of the academic year they are applying for.
- Not be pursuing a PhD or master’s degree at the time of application.
Preference for Scholarship
Priority will be given to applicants who have a background in the following areas:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
- Special Education.
- Agricultural Science.
- Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
To begin a new application, new applicants should click on the online application and access the application form page.
- Applicants must provide accurate and active e-mail addresses.
- A pin will be generated and sent to the provided e-mail address. Please check your spam or junk e-mail folder if you do not receive the pin.
- Applicants should double-check the application page, ensuring that the provided telephone number and pin are correct.
How To Apply
CLICK HERE To Apply
31st December 2023.