Federal Ministry of Education| Federal Scholarship Board, FSB | 2020/2021Federal Government Scholarship Awards
FSB invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021NominationComputer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
FSB Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
Fields of Study for FSB BEA 2020/2021
Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.
(Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields
Approved Courses for FSB BEA Scholarship Award
The courses to be considered for the award are as follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies
- Environmental Science
Eligibility and Requirements for FSB BEA Scholarship Award
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC(May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018& 2019) for Non-African Countries andfor African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two(2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Method of Application for FSB BAE Scholarship 2020/2021
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online.
- Submit and Print a copy.
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1,2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip
Do not apply more than once.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.