Enel Foundation Open Africa Power Program 2022 for young energy professionals -Initiated by Enel Foundation in 2018, and co-managed by SEforALL from 2022 edition, Open Africa Power is designed to equip a new generation of energy leaders with a holistic knowhow of the electricity sector to leave their mark, whether in public or private sector towards a clean energy future for Africa.
The Open Africa Power selection process is an open, merit-based, competition. The application period opens on 11 February 2022 and closes on 25 March 2022.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 24 and 35 by 3 May 2022;
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Currently reside in an African country or planning to relocate to Africa by the end of 2022;
- Be eligible to travel to Italy. All candidates are invited to check well in advance the procedure applicable to their specific case;
- Be a graduate from or current student (having an admission letter is also acceptable) of a PhD, MSc, LLM, MPP or MBA degree. Undergraduate students or people who are not at least enrolled in a master’s degree are not eligible for this program. One of the two degrees (Bachelor or Masters) must be from an African university;
- Have competencies and a demonstrated interest to pursue a career – in private or public sector – in the electricity space at large;
- Be fully proficient in English;
- Be willing to promote gender equality and women´s empowerment within and beyond the programme.
To encourage and elevate more women in the energy sector, Enel Foundation and SEforALL will ensure that 50% of the Open Africa Power 2022 participants are women.
How to apply for Enel Foundation Open Africa Power Program
Applications are to be filed through our dedicated platform exclusively, using the verification code (OAPF2022).
Applicants must provide:
- A copy of their CV (in PDF format);
- Copy of their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates (plus eventual MBA/PhD certificates) AND academic transcripts (in PDF format);
- A copy of their Passport (in PDF format);
- A motivation letter (max 700 words, in PDF format);
- Three reference letters from industry, academia and/or civil servant representatives (in PDF format).
For More Information:
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.