dsbsb.dl.gov.ng portal 2020 | This scholarship is for all those who wish to study abroad in any university of their choice.
How to apply for Delta State Scholarship 2020 | Eligibility Requirements for Delta State Scholarship | Closing Date for Delta State Scholarship Application 2020
Eligibility Requirements for Delta State Scholarship Application 2020/2021
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission) Oversea/External Scholarship Only;
- You must currently reside in Nigeria;
- Proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study;
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport;
Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply for Delta State Scholarship 2020/2021
- Go to http://dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/scholarship/registration
- Fill the form properly
- Make necessary payment
- Check the information you have provided
- Upload passport
- Print out slip
Note: Existing applicants still in school should login with their applicant ID and password to re-apply as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
Available International Scholarships 2020
Check the full list of available scholarships for Nigerians to study abroad- click here
Closing Date for Delta State Scholarship 2020/2021
Application for Delta State Scholarship is currently closed.
We will notify you immediately it is re-opened for application.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Delta State Government Scholarship 2020.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.