Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Has commenced online bursary registration of Students for the State Government’s 2021/2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
Application requirement for Delta state bursary
- All Applicants must be of Delta State origin, have National Identification Number (NIN) and have an account with a bank.
- Applicants must be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Masters, and PhD Students are NOT eligible).
- Applicants must have made a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
- Applicants must be in second year/NDI (200 to 500) in the Universities or HND Il in the Polytechnics /Monotechnic and NCE II – Il in the colleges of Education.
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the dose of
- Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted
SEE ALSO: Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023 (Study in France)
How to apply for Delta State bursary
- Log on to dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply Here” to submit our bursary application form.
- you will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) a non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
- Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All enquiries should be channeled to Helplines 08143871532, 08030777381, 8032261336 Email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application of Delta state bursary.
Registration/Opening of the site is for the period of four (4) weeks (February 15th – 17th March 2022)
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment