This is to notify the general public that the position of Consortium Finance Coordinator at the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is available and interested applicants are invited to apply. See full information on how to successfully apply for this opportunity below.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) are calling for applicants fill the position below:
Job Title: Consortium Finance Coordinator
Requisition ID: req25137
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Job Overview / Summary
- The Consortium Finance Coordinator is a key position for the BHA MMC/Jere consortium which provides support to IRC programs implemented through consortium. The position is primarily responsible for providing oversight and day-to-day financial management of the IRC led consortium, in very close coordination and cooperation with the IRC Nigeria Finance Team.
- The position will be responsible for capacity building of consortium members, to build their financial management and administrative capacity. Consortium Finance Coordinator will work in close collaboration with staff in the Program teams, BHA MMC/Jere Consortium team and Finance teams.
- The Consortium Finance Coordinator will provide support to the BHA MMC/Jere Consortium team to review partners budgets at the proposal stage, participate in pre-award vetting processes, document all financial matters related to sub-awardees’ finances to assure audit readiness at all times, and manage sub-awardee finances documents/reports including budget review, financial report review, providing guidance and training related to finance to sub-awardees in order to strengthen their capacity.
- The Consortium Finance Coordinator acts as the focal point for financial and compliance aspects of the BHA MMC/Jere Consortium for sub-awardees, including ensuring high-quality financial monitoring of sub-awardees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program 2022/2023
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive work experience in a non-profit setting overseeing and managing partners’ projects funded by major institutional donors, particularly BHA.
Demonstrated Technical Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of BHA rules and regulation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and handle multiple simultaneous.
- Willing to travel within Nigeria.
- Hard-working, sharp, and detailed oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, and appropriate assertiveness.
- Experience in training, capacity building, and mentoring of staff, NGOs/CBOs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to groups of all sizes.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Fluency in English
Computer/Other Tech Requirements:
- Proficiency in MS Office software suite – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience working with databases and/or other tracking systems.
Ability to Travel:
- % of time if applicable.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Standards of professional conduct
- The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability.
- In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons and several others.
- IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances.
How to Apply for Consortium Finance Coordinator at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our