Coca-Cola Recruitment For Innovation Manager – Sparkling Flavors. Coca-Cola Company is now inviting applications to fill the position of Innovation Manager at the company. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation Manager – Sparkling Flavors
Job Requisition ID: R-80477
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
You may also like – CWAY Recruitment for Sales Assistant – Apply Here
- The role leads innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline.
- Works collaboratively with the global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) as well as share relevant AOU market information in support of global innovation development.
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, the discovery of new technologies, new partners, and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports, and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- Develops holistic business cases and development of product, package, or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial, and brand functions.
Requirements For Coca-Cola Recruitment
Interested persons should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- Ability to take an end-to-end, consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between the application and the interview. We appreciate your patience
10th December 2022.