Closing Date for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2021/2022- When is the Closing Date for the 2021/2022 Nigeria Police Force Constable Nationwide Recruitment- How to successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Force Constable Nationwide Recruitment before the closing date.
Nigeria Police Force Constable Recruitment
The Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits)
SEE ALSO: America Visa Lottery 2022/2023 | U.S Electronic Diversity Visa Program – dvprogram.state.gov
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
SEE ALSO- How to Apply for BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme 2021/2022
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Closing Date for Nigeria Police Force Constable (recruit) Recruitment Application
The closing date for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment application portal is 10th of January, 2022. Ensure you have fully competed your application before that date.
IMPORTANT- Nigerian Police Force (PSC) Updated Past Questions and Answers| Free PDF Download
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Start Application
Note (Read Carefully Please)
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Applicants “Must” have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their Application.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their Original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print their completed online Form, guarantor form, and submit same at the recruitment physical / examination screening centres.
Nigeria Police Constable Physical Screening 2022
- Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully completed their online Registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 10th January, 2022 – 24th January, 2022.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
i want to resgister