Ondo State Bursary and Scholarship Update 2019/2020- We welcome you to the Online portal for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS). This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship
The Commission continually seeks to improve access and quality of education of mandate communities by executing programs to further strengthen and increase the teaching workforce, improve teacher education and educational systems with a focus on learning, teaching, school management, parental participation and responsiveness to children’s needs.
The Commission also sponsors bursary and scholarship programmes and facilitates formal, non-formal and vocational training
Eligibility/Requirements for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship
Interested applicants must meet the below requirements before proceeding to apply- Applicants must
- be a bonafide, full-time student of a Recognized Private/Public Tertiary Institution within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session
- be indigenes of Ese-Odo or Ilaje L.G.A with evidence of Letter of Origin
- have a JAMB Registration No. where relevant
- present an Admission Letter
- have evidence of School Fees receipt for 2017/2018 session
- have evidence of Student ID Card
- Post Graduate students presently in Law School are also eligible to apply
- For scholarship award, applicant must have at least Second Class Upper Division(or its equivalent)
- Special waiver consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include: Nursing, Midwifery, Medcine & Surgery, Engineering, Pharmacy, Geology/Geophysics, Quantity Surveying, Computer Science/Engineering, Architecture, Dentistry and Medical Lab science
- Part-Time Sandwich, Pre-Degree, NTL, Certificate Diploma students and others from Institutions not duly accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified
- Change of Bank Details will not be entertained after final submission of application
How to apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Program 2019/2020
Applicants are to click on the “APPLY NOW BUTTON HERE-bursary.osopadec.org.ng“ link to commence registration or click “CONTINUE” when the page opens to continue where you left off. Take note that application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of form and upload signed copy.
Closing Date for OSOPADEC Bursary & Scholarship Application 2019
The application deadline for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship is on the 21st of May, 2019.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.