The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. It would interest you to know that they value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing its organisational capability.
They also welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. While promoting family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Vacancy – Immigration Liaison Officer (07/19 LOS)
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Main purpose of job:
- To detect and prevent the abuse of passport applications, and identify and disrupt the activity of the organised crime groups behind it.
- Develop operational intelligence products through the collection, interpretation and evaluation of relevant quantitative and qualitative information sources.
- Work closely with HMG partners at post, host authorities and international partners to support the development of intelligence and investigations to disrupt organised crime groups.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A UK passport holder
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of written and spoken English with the ability to write high quality reports and
- Strong organisational and time management skill.
- An ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British Deputy High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British Deputy High Commission in Lagos are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
How to Apply for the job
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to vacancies for Local Staff roles with the British Government through the official tal.net site (operated by Oleeo).
Closing Date for Application
The application deadline is 18th of April, 2019
You may also like to – Apply for the United States (US) Department of State Recruitment Here
We would keep updating on more local and international job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our