Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Portal- This is to notify you that AIG is now accepting applications from eligible candidates in Nigeria and Ghana for the 2020/2021 Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) scholarships. See full details of how to get form and apply here.
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships
The AIG Scholarships are targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible for consideration for the award of an AIG Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2019)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
How to apply for Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2020/2021
All interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
2020/21 AIG Scholarships Application Window is now open – APPLY HERE
Please note that the deadline for submission of application for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships is 23rd September, 2019.
Note- Africa Initiative for Governance or its agents will never demand a fee to consider or process your application for the AIG Scholarship.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.