NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated Nigerian graduates to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
NNPC GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Description of the NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
- The graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
- Effective Communication
How to Apply for the NNPC Graduate Trainee Program via careers.nnpcgroup.com
All interested and qualified graduates can apply for the NNPC trainee via careers.nnpcgroup.com
You may also like to apply for RainOil Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Click Here
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here