AMREF Graduate Internship Program for African Graduates 2023. Applications are now open for AMREF Graduate Internship Program for African Graduates. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Amref Graduate Internship Programme aims to provide talented graduates with an environment that will enable them to acquire knowledge, skills, and behavioral attributes to prepare them for the modern workplace.
Amref Health Africa was officially founded in 1957 to deliver mobile health services and to provide mission hospitals with surgical support. A medical radio network was developed to coordinate the service and provide communication.
Recommended for you – Halmstad University Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 – Apply
Benefits of the AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements your individual fields of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Requirements And Qualifications for the Program
Below are the requirements for the AMREF graduate Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants are welcome from any African countries
- Applicants must be a young graduate
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with sound health
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be of good behavior.
February 19, 2023
You may also like – MINDS Scholarship Program for African Students 2023 – Apply