Airtel Recruitment for Commercial Controller – How To Apply. Applications for the Airtel Recruitment for Commercial Controller. Check below for requirements and how to apply.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The role holder will provide management with information relevant to aid decision-making and steer the company toward being a profitable entity.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
Planning & Forecasting:
- Build AOP Financials, based on functional and Operational Inputs
- Monthly / Quarterly Analysis of Variance
- Prepare 3 /5-year plan as appropriate
Daily Reporting Process – CWN and Zonal CWN:
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Performance analysis, highlighting function-wise areas of concern and improvements
Product & Segment Profitability Analysis:
- Bucket Wise revenue analysis (weekly-Gap against budget & Run rate)
- Segment Wise revenue analysis for proactive decision-making and customer profiling
- Pre- and post-launch promo analysis to Marketing for performance tracking
- Issue of quarterly competitor analysis
- Monthly Market share reporting and analysis
Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packs:
- Prepare Functional review decks,
- Monthly review deck for Board
- Quarterly Review deck for Audit Committee
Opex / Capex Tracking and Analysis:
- Controlling Opex / Capex approvals and updating functions on their YTD spent status
- Obtain appropriate approvals for any cost overruns-
- Budgetary Check and evaluation of all Capex investments.
Requirements And Qualifications For Airtel Recruitment
- Graduate & Post-graduate Degrees in Economics and Finance; Professional qualification in Accounting.
- 10-12 years of experience in FCMG & / or Telecoms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need