Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) 2021/22 Scholarships| Study at University of Oxford (Fully Funded)
The Application Window for the 2021/22 Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships is now open and closes on Thursday, October 15, 2020.
The AIG Scholarships are targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
To be eligible for consideration for the award of an AIG Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2020)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided).
How to Apply for AIG Scholarship 2021/22
All interested and qualified persons should Apply here
You can read the full information about this scholarship via www.aigafrica.org/Our-initatives/AIG-Scholarships
Closing Date for Applying
The deadline for application is October 15th, 2020.
SEE ALSO- Complete List of Available Scholarships for Nigerians 2020
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment