The International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA), in partnership with Mastercard Foundation is inviting applications from suitable candidate for the 2020 Young African Works IITA Project & Training Program for young Nigerians.
Young African Works IITA Project and Training Program 2020
Kaduna, Kano, and Lagos
Young Africa Works – IITA project – an innovative approach to agribusiness training and start-ups for Nigeria’s young people.
The project is to advance agribusiness opportunity to over 40,000 Nigerian youths especially women.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Aged 18 – 35 years
- Must be ordinarily resident in the respective municipal area (and live within 5km radius of a cluster)
- Must have attained at least Junior Secondary School 3 (JSS3) for entrepreneurship track & a diploma for employment track
- Willingness to commit at least 6 weeks for the training
- Must demonstrate passion for agriculture
- Interest in the project focus commodities
- Must have access to a functional mobile phone
- Affiliation to a registered association is an added advantage
How to Apply for 2020 Young African Works IITA Project & Training Program
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Obtain your Application at:
- Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority, 371 Oko-Oba, Agege Motor Rd, Agege, Lagos.
- IITA Office, National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS) office complex, Zaria Kaduna State.
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Sabo Bakin Zuwo Road, Kano State.
- A follow up interview may be conducted for the final selection of beneficiaries to be considered for the training.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2020.
Note: A certificate will be issued upon completion of the training program.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for the job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment