WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019 (Second Series) – This is to inform all interested persons who wish to apply for the WAEC GCE (private) Second Series (August/September) Examination that the form is now on sales.
Please follow the necessary guidelines contained in this post, this is to ensure that you successfully register for your exam without any problem. It also contains success tips to pass your exam.
WAEC GCE 2019 2nd (Second) Series Registration Form
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – Second Series registration commenced on Monday, May 27, 2019.
Nineteen (19) subjects will be available for the examination.
All intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
How much is WAEC GCE Second Series 2019 Registration Form?
The cost for the WAEC GCE 2nd Series Registration Form is N13, 950 only. This amount must be paid in any of the accepted Bank Branch listed below and obtain the registration pin and VCD.
List of banks selling WAEC GCE Form 2019
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
How To Register For WAEC GCE (Second Series) 2019 Online
After obtaining the Registration PIN from the bank/agents, candidates are to log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ to begin the registration process.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) WAEC Direct Online Result Checker 2019/2020- Click Here using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
Closing Date for WAEC GCE (second series) 2019 Registration
WAEC GCE 2019 closing date for registration is Friday, July 19, 2019. We encourage you to hurry and get the form if you are interested in applying/registering for the exam.
We hope this article helped you register successfully for the WAEC GCE (second series) 2019 exam .
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.