University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024. The University of Edinburgh is now inviting applications for the Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships. Check below for how to apply below and the requirements.
The University of Edinburgh will offer twenty Masters scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Masters programs offered by the University.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters program offered by the University in session 2023-2024.
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries:
- Eligible countries for this scholarship are based on the categories ‘Least Developed Countries’, ‘Other low income Countries’ and ‘Lower Middle Income Countries’ as stated by the Organization for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee. Full list can be found at: DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-reporting-2022-23-flows.pdf (oecd.org)
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Priority will be given to those who have not had the opportunity to study at masters level previously.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
How To Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE to visit the official website to see the application Link.
Closing Date for application
5th June 2023 11:59 pm BST