Total Energies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant- Total Energies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Its 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, their ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Total Nigeria Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 46917BR
Employment type: Regular position
Metier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Are you a First Degree holder with the capability to manage a Senior Management Executive as a Personal Assistant?
- Do you have the right profile, competencies, and emotional intelligence to coordinate the office of the Executive?
- If you desire to work and learn from top leaders, this might be the best role for you.
- Manages the Executive’s daily itinerary.
- Keeps accurate schedule of important Group/Company activities and events.
- Maintains an effective and efficient document management system.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claims for the office
- Prepares letters, speeches, and/or statements where necessary.
- Maintains an efficient booking schedule for use of the Boardrooms and Meeting rooms
- Translates documents as needed from French to English and vice-versa.
- Schedule and prepare necessity for all Executive Committee Meetings.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate.
- Prepares a weekly report of expatriate personnel arrival and departures.
Context and Environment:
- The Executive’s office is sensitive and characterized by high levels of activity.
- Organization and information management skills (i.e Confidentiality and good analytical sense) are vital to the management.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper BSc./ HND Arts or Social Sciences (including Economics and Accounting)
- Not more than 2-3 years post NYSC relevant administrative experience.
- Communication and excellent presentation – Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Self-Motivated – Ability to drive oneself to take initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks
- Must possess high numerate, language and computer skills.
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance
- The candidate must be of high Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Strong Interpersonal skill – Ability to effectively communicate, interact, and work with other individuals and groups
How to Apply for TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We would keep updating on more graduate jobs opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Total Energies Recruitment.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.