Total has over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, and they offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. See full details of how to apply for International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2020 and closing date.
International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F) – Nigeria
Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total are currently recruiting to fill the position explained below
2020 International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Offer ID: 17671BR
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
SEE ALSO- How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2020 careers.fidelitybank.ng
Context and Environment
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation. Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com Candidate Profile Desired qualifications:
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Languages: Fluent in French and English
- Computing skills: AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent Application
How To Apply for Total 2020 International Programme for Juniors (VIE)
All interested and qualified persons can apply online using the link provided. Click Here too Apply
Closing Date for Total 2020 International Programme for Juniors (VIE)
The deadline for application is 31st October, 2020.
We would keep updating on more graduate jobs opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Total International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2020.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also join us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment