The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program for stay-at-home moms.
The Sterling Momship is a recruitment program designed to empower stay-at-home moms and moms like yourself who are ready to embark on a new adventure-returning to work!
The program is dedicated to redefining traditional work structures and creating a world where motherhood and professional success can harmoniously coexist. It is about fostering a vibrant, fun and supportive environment where moms can navigate the seas of motherhood, chart their course to success and thrive in their careers. At Sterling, we believe that being a mom is not a limitation; it’s a superpower that can propel you to new heights.
The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program
You are a mom who meets the underlisted criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit
- A professional certificate and evidence of professional development courses
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience before your career break
- Participate in empowering opportunities that align with your expertise and interests.
- Connect with fellow mom professionals, share experiences and grow together. Talk about having a supportive community.
- Have a supportive and inclusive work culture where you feel empowered and your voice is heard.
- Access resources, and participate in workshops and mentoring programs to help you nurture and advance in your career.
- Enjoy flexibility at its best.
Explore a variety of roles, from remote positions to part-time and more. All roles within the various teams are designed to accommodate your unique journey as a mom.
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
- Customer Service
- Graphics Design
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance
How to Apply for The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Sterling Momship Recruitment Program Here