SOAS University of London Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships. Applications are now open for the SOAS University of London Allan And Nesta Ferguson Scholarship Program. Check how to apply below and the requirements.
SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specializing in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable institution. With our vast repository of knowledge and expertise on our specialist regions, we are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of our world. Our programs are taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe.
Two awards will be made by Allan and Nesta Ferguson and they both have a total value of £32,500.00 which will be put towards tuition fees. If tuition fees are less than this amount the remainder will be paid out as to the student directly.
Benefits of Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships
Each Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship has a total value of £25,000, which will be put towards tuition fees.
You may also like – Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024
Requirements for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships
Applicants FOR Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships should:
- Be a resident in low income or lower middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank) and preferably from low income households
- Hold an undergraduate degree at the first class level
- New scholarship applicants must have applied to SOAS but are not required to have received an offer of admissions by the scholarship deadline. An offer will need to have been received by the time the relevant panel meets to discuss scholarship applications
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible
- Please note that this scholarships do not cover funding or even allow for Pre-sessionals
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at your personal statement and other relevant information.
How to Apply
Interested persons must follow these two steps:
- STEP 1: Apply for your program
You must submit a complete the online application for admission.
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 12:00 PM (UK local time) on 1 June 2023.
You must apply for this scholarship via the scholarship application form.
For enquiries, please:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5090
Visit the official SOAS University of London website. For More information.
June 1, 2023