Who Can Register for SMEDAN Grant/Loan?
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEDAN) is eligible to apply are including Artisans, traders, Tailors, Fashion Designers, Spare Parts Dealers, Barbers etc, if you are eligible, hurry and apply.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Benefits of SMEDAN Registration 2020
- Creation of a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN);
- Access to the SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme (Grants of up to N50,000 per MSME);
- Priority funding from public and private sector financial institutions, including International Donor Agencies;
- Empowerment Programs and Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Insurance*
How can I get my Smedan registration number?
How to Register for SMEDAN 2020 – SMEDAN Registration 2020
Register your business with SMEDAN registration body, visit: https://smedanregister.ng/
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
smedanregister.ng or https://smedanregister.ng/#signup-form
The registration is very simple and you can complete it within minutes. Please note, the form is free. You are not expected to pay for the SMEDAN form.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for Survival Fund Grant/Loan.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our