Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).
Applications are invited for:
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses. ng.livewire.shell
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course”.
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Male and female applicants from the the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWire Program
All interested participants / applicants should watch out for the adverts in local newspapers, handbills, posters. Click on the website www.shellnigeria.com/liveWIRE to apply and also bookmark Legit Portal for regular updates.
We would keep updating, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you learn how to apply for the Shell LiveWire Nigeria Program.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE VACANCIES. Subscription is free.