Edo State Public Service Recruitment 2022/2023 (61 Available Positions)- This is to inform you about the massive recruitment at the Edo State Public Service. As stated above, you can now successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment at the Edo State Public Service. See full details of How To Successfully Apply For The Edo State Public Service Recruitment, Closing Date For Edo State Public Service Recruitment Application, Edo State Public Service Application Portal.
Edo State Public Service Recruitment 2022/2023
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo State great again.
We therefore need the services of talented experienced professionals to fill critical vacant positions in the Service, to support the implementation of the transformation and to contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants seeking a higher challenge may also apply. The available positions, duties, qualifications, and other requirements are listed below
General Requirements for Edo State Public Service Recruitment
Candidates applying as experience professional must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below. Unless otherwise stated,
- a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma and Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2022
Candidate applying as fresh graduate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each job as stated below. Unless otherwise stated,
- a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying for GL 8 jobs must have graduated on or after January 1, 2012 and must not have been more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2022.
- Candidates applying for GL 9 & 10 jobs must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2022.
Candidates applying for technicians, technologist and junior staff position
- must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
Successful Candidates will work in a Parastatals and Agencies that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Lead City University Teaching Hospital (LCUTH) Recruitment (35 Positions)
Available Positions for Edo State Public Service Recruitment
There are 61 Available positions for interested persons to apply for in the Edo State Public Service Recruitment.
- CONSULTANTS (DENTAL SURGEONS) CONMESS 06
- CONSULTANTS (GENERAL SURGEONS) CONMESS 06
- CONSULTANTS (INTERNAL MEDICINE) CONMESS 06
- CONSULTANTS (PUBLIC HEALTH PHYSICIAN) CONMESS 06
- CONSULTANTS (Consultant Obstetric & Gynecology O & G) CONMESS 06
- CONSULTANTS (FAMILY MEDICINE) CONMESS 10
- CONSULTANTS (RADIOLOGY) CONMESS 06
- CONSULTANTS (EAR, NOISE and THROAT (ENT)) CONMESS 06
- MEDICAL OFFICER CONMESS 03
- DENTAL OFFICER CONMESS 03
- Director (Planning Research Statistics, GL.17
- Deputy Director (Planning Research Statistics), GL.16
- PHARMACIST CONHESS09
- PHARMACIST TECHNICIANS CONHESS 06
- NURSING OFFICER CONHESS 08
- NURSES/MIDWIVE/REPRODUCTIVE OFFICERS CONHESS 07
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIANS CONHESS 06
- X–RAY TECHNICIANS CONHESS 06
- PHYSIOTHERAPISTS CONHESS 08
- OPTOMETRISTS CONHESS 09
- MEDICAL RECORDS TECHNOLOGIST/OFFICER CONHESS 07
- MEDICAL IMAGERY SCIENTIST/RADIOGRAPHER CONHESS 07 and 06
- Dental Technologist Grade II CONHESS 07
- Dental Technicians CONHESS 06
- Dental Therapist CONHESS 07
- Medical Laboratory Scientist CONHESS 09
- Scientific Officers CONHESS 07
- Occupational Therapist CONHESS 07
- Hospital Administrators CONHESS 07
- Medical Records Technicians GL.07
- Nutrition Officers CONHESS 07
- Technical Officers GL.07
- Anaesthetic Technicians CONHESS 6
- Environmental Health Assistants CONHESS 03
- Electricians, GL.04
- Community Health Extension Workers CONHESS 03
- Confidential Secretary GL.07
- Secretary Assistant GL.04
- Ambulance Driver/Mechanic GL.07
- Driver GL.04
- Stores Officers GL.08
- Store Keeper GL.06
- Stores Assistant GL.04
- Statistician GL.08
- Clerical Officer GL.03
- Security Guards/Watchman GL.04
- Health Education Officer/Social Mobilization Officer CONHESS07
- Accountant II, GL.08
- Auditor II GL.08
- Planning Officer and Research Officer GL.10
- Executive Officer, GL.07
- Higher Store Officer, GL.08
- Executive Officers (Audit) GL.07
- Programme Analyst, GL.08
- Data Processing Officer, GL.08
- Information Officers, GL.08
- Executive Officers Information, GL.07
- Clerical Officers, GL.04
- Executive Officers (Accounts) , GL.07
- Statistician , GL.08
- Statistical Officers, GL.08
- Plant Operator, GL.04
How to apply for Edo State Public Service Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the Edo State Recruitment Portal at: psrecruitment.edostate.gov.ng and completing the online application form within three weeks from the date of advertisement.
Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position on this advert. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
Edo State Public Service Recruitment Application Link/Portal
Closing Date for Edo State Public Service Recruitment Application
No date has been announced yet.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our