The Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Promoter’s Scholarship is open to students who scored above 140 in the 2019 JAMB UTME. See full details of how to apply for the scholarship and deadline for application below.
Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Promoter’s Scholarship
Precious Cornerstone University invites application for The Promoter’s Scholarship from all newly admitted undergraduate students and from students seeking admission to Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan for the 2019/2020 session irrespective of nationality, state of origin, tribe, gender or religion.
About the Scholarship
The PCU Promoter’s Scholarship is a highly competitive Scholarship endowed by the University Chancellor, Bishop Francis Wale. It is part of the institution’s support services to exceptionally brilliant but indigent student who otherwise may no be able to afford University tertiary education.
- The Scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to a newly admitted students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study, provided such a student is also in good standing in character and leadership qualities.
Who can apply for PCU Promoter’s Scholarship?
Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates can only apply once in an academic session: that is, Candidates that have applied in previous batch(es) of the 2019/2020 Promoter Scholarship are not eligible to apply again in subsequent batches until the next academic session.
- Must have 5 O’ Level Credits or equivalent in English, Mathematics and other three relevant subjects to the area of study at only one sitting.
- Minimum of 140 in 2019 JAMB is relevant subjects to area of study.
- Must have registered/have been admitted/accepted offer as a student of PCU.
- Performs satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintains a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the Scholarship.
How to Apply for PCU Promoter Scholarship
There are two methods of applying- online and offline. All interested and qualified students can apply using any of the methods listed below. Ensure you adhere strictly to the application method and submit on or before the approved closing date.
- Fill and Complete the Application Form Online Correctly
- Download Application Forms
- Fill appropriately and correctly;
- Scan and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for PCU Promoter’s Scholarship Application
All interested applicants should submit their application at https://www.pcu.edu.ng on or before Tuesday, 10th September, 2019.
- Inappropriate or Incorrect filling of the application form either online/offline will disqualify applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a competitive test on Thursday, 12th September, 2019.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian AGIP Post Graduate Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.