PalmPay Recruitment for Human Resources Business Partner – Apply. PalmPay is now recruiting to fill the position of Human Resources Business Partner. See the entry requirements below and how to apply.
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payment platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for an HR Business Partner who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
- The HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, compensation, and benefits, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies.
Qualifications and Requirements For PalmPay Recruitment
Applicants should possess the following:
- BS Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner preferably from a fintech or financial Industry.
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date