Scholarships Portal

Orange Knowledge Programme 2023/2024 – Application Guide/Link

Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship Application 2023/2024. The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarship is a gateway to a brighter future, designed to foster sustainable and inclusive development across the globe. Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, OKP Scholarships are available to mid-career professionals from specific countries, providing them with the opportunity to enhance their skills and make a positive impact on their societies.

Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship 2023 – 2024

The Orange Knowledge Programme offers scholarships that cover a wide range of opportunities:

  • Short Courses: Round 1 (Duration: 2 weeks to 12 months) and Round 2 (Duration: 2 weeks to 7 months)
  • Master’s Programs: (Duration: 12 to 24 months)

RECOMMENDED: Apply for PTDF Scholarship 2024 |

Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students

Please note that the list of participating countries may change and will be updated soon. Historically, applicants from the following countries were eligible for OKP Scholarships if they were nationals of and working in:

Eligible Countries for OKP Scholarship

Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Vietnam, and Yemen.

Important Update: In 2023, due to prevailing circumstances, Sudan and Uganda will not be part of the OKP scholarship application rounds.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Commonwealth Scholarship – Online Application Portal and Guide

Benefits of Orange Knowledge Programme

The Orange Knowledge Programme represents a remarkable €200 million Dutch global development and scholarship initiative under the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is dedicated to fostering skills development and societal progress in over 53 developing countries.

The scholarship covers various expenses, including visa, travel, and insurance costs, study materials, and a handling fee. Notably, it encompasses 95% of tuition fees for selected students, with candidates covering the remaining 5% themselves.

Requirements to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme

This scholarship aims to empower individuals who are:

  • Highly motivated.
  • Residing and employed in an OKP country.
  • Proficient in English or French.
  • Engaged in one of their country’s priority areas.
  • Committed to applying and sharing their knowledge and experience in their organization post-studies.
  • Willing to adhere to the latest Obligations and conditions.

How to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme

Applying for the Orange Knowledge Programme is a straightforward process. Visit the Dutch education institution of your choice through the link below for detailed instructions and to initiate your application: Orange Knowledge Programme Application

Application Deadline for Orange Knowledge Programme 2023/2024

  • Submit applications between 28 June – 5 September 16.00 CET for courses starting after 1 February 2024.

All Short courses must be completed before 31 August 2024 and all Master’s must be completed by 31 January 2025, with the exception of co-financed master’s programmes.

Deadlines per institution

Please note that educational institutions may set a shorter deadline for application. Please consult your educational institution for the exact deadline

Leave a Comment