NSCDC and NIS Recruitment 2023 Approved Timetable: The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has released the approved timetable for the conclusion of NSCDC and NIS recruitment in 2023. Find out the dates for physical screening, document verification, and psychometric tests for successful applicants.
NSCDC and NIS Recruitment 2023 Approved Timetable
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has officially published the Timetable For Conclusion Of NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023, followingcdc the successful completion of the computer-based test (CBT) on May 14th, 2023.
According to the latest report, CDCFIB will commence the Physical Screening and Document Verification of applicants for the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) and Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment starting from June 14th, 2023.
CDCFIB has disclosed that the Screening, Document Verification, and Psychometric Test for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023 and NIS Recruitment 2023 across Zonal Commands will begin on June 14th, 2023, and conclude on June 28th, 2023.
CDCFIB Approved Timeline For Final NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023:
- 7th to 13th June 2023: Notifications sent to successful candidates via SMS and email.
- 14th to 28th June 2023: Physical Screening, Document Verification, and Psychometric Test across Zonal Commands for NSCDC and NIS.
- 6th June to 30th July 2023: Submission of Report of Physical Screening/Document Verification Exercise.
- 10th July 2023: Presentation of Successful Applicants to the Board for Approval.
- 11th July to 26th August 2023: Invitation of successful applicants by the Board for Documentation/Issuance of Appointment Letters to Officers by the Board and to the Junior Officers by the Services.
If you have participated in the recently concluded computer-based test conducted by CDCFIB for the NSCDC, make sure to regularly check your email inbox, spam folder, and phone for e-mail and SMS notifications regarding the scheduled dates for Physical Screening, Document Verification, and Psychometric Test as mentioned above.
You may also like: Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment 2022/2023 | Apply Now