Closing Date for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022- Nigeria Police Recruitment Form Closing Date 2022/2023 – Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022 – Latest News On Nigeria Police Recruitment Today – When Is Nigeria Police Form Closing Date – How To Check Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Status – Nigeria Police Form Closing Date 2022/2023
If you are among all those that are in need of this information, kindly carefully read through this page and also apply before the final closing date.
Closing Date of Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 | NPF Registration Deadline
As stated above, a lot of persons have been asking when is the closing date of the Nigerian police recruitment? When is the NPF recruitment deadline?
The Nigerian police recruitment has commenced and the portal is activated. You might be interested about the Nigerian police recruitment closing date and other information as regards the recruitment.
Please Note: Only those candidates or applicants who are able to complete the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Online Registration will be shortlisted and considered for possible recruitment into Nigeria Police.
When is the Closing Date of the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment ?
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) recruitment closing date is Monday 26th September, 2022. Only candidates that meet the Police Force recruitment listed on the recruitment website here will be shortlisted.
NOTE: You don’t have to stress your self locating or traveling long distance for Nigeria Police Force Screening, this is because the police screening centers have been made available Nationwide.
Document Needed For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment :
- Get a National Identity Number if you don’t have. Print the slip and bring it along.
- You still need to present your O level results this should be the Original and duplicate copies
- Another supporting document on the list is Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Please don’t forget the Guarantor’s form, it should be completed.
When did Nigeria Police Recruitment start?
The Nigerian Police Recruitment opening date and Application Form is well documented here NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE RECRUITMENT FORM
What can disqualify Nigeria Police Recruitment Applicants :
- If an applicant does not possess citizenship of the Nigerian state he or she will be disqualified.
- Underage applicant who are below 18 years of age or over 30 years of age applicant; who have passed the recruitment age limit will not be shortlisted.
- Those that didn’t have or possess the minimum education requirements.
- Applicant that are into cultism.
- Married couples or pregnant women.
- Those applicant who are below the height limit.
- Do not apply more than once.
- The NPF recruitment is free of charge and its handled by the Nigerian police commission with the Nigerian police force
- When filling the form enter information that is valid and accurate.
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Constable Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
To apply for this, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our