The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2020/2021 Admission Application form portal for the 8th Regular Course is online.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 8th Regular Course of degree programmes of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will end on Sunday the 5th of July, 2020. Admission into the Academy is opened to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
See how to obtain the Nigerian Police Academy form 2020/2021 and How to successfully apply for the NPA 8th Regular Course below.
Nigeria Police Academy Qualifications and Requirements- POLAC
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 91cm (36 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
How to Apply for 2020/2021 Police Academy (POLAC) Admission
All interested and qualified candidates are to apply online, using the provided guide below.
- Visit Nigeria Police Academy’s (NPA) Website www.polac.edu.ng
- Obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form.
- Only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online application form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
How To Buy Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form 2020/2021
- Applicants can pay for the admission application form online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
- To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
- To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
SELECTION EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper Based (PPB) and probably Computer Based Test (CBT) as the case may be.
The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice.
It will be conducted on Saturday the 8th August, 2020. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 21 designated Centres.
The list of Centres is in the Academy Website.
Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
Please Note- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on the academy’s website and in some national newspaper.
For more updates regarding 2020/2021 admission, we advise you to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms