NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021 Application Portal is now open.
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship
See how to successfully apply for the 2020/2021 NNPC / Total National Merit Scholarship, eligibility requirements and closing date for application.
Note: All recipients of this award must open an account in a Nigerian bank in their own name through which the scholarship payments shall be made. No award recipient will be paid in cash
Eligibility / Qualification
All interested persons must meet the below written standards and requirements. Interested applicants must-
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
The class of persons described below are not eligible to apply
SEE ALSO– Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020 / 2021
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to apply for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship
Application forms are only available online.
To apply, applicants are to click on the application portal link below.
Closing Date for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application
The deadline for application is 30th of October, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection test.
We hope this article helped you register successfully for the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship 2020/2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment