Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 – Check for your name here
We will be using this medium to inform all our readers especially those who applied for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 that the aptitude test for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 Recruitment Selection Board List Out.
If you recall, the shortlist for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 aptitude test came out this year and the test is scheduled to start soon.
Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age,
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form.
- Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
- Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs
General Requirements include
- National Identity Card / Acknowledgement Slip (mandatory requirement).
- Writing materials (pen, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
- Two pairs of face masks.
- Medium size hand sanitizer.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes / trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board interview
CLICK HERE TO Check Nigerian-Navy-SHORTLISTED-CANDIDATES-FOR-NNR-PDF
For more details on Nigerian Navy (NN) 2020 and other recruitment updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on our various social media platforms for direct updates
Leave a Comment