Nigerian Navy (NN) Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 recruitment application form is out. University graduates and HND holders can apply. This is to notify interested and qualified persons about the ongoing recruitment by the Nigerian Navy. See full details of how to successfully apply for the 2019/2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment and requirements.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 27 Recruitment
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27.
Qualifications and Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2020. Except Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 27 Recruitment Aptitude Test Venue 2019/2020
Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
b. Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
d. Lagos Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
f. Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Aptitude Test
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
How to apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 27 Recruitment 2019/2020
Follow the steps listed below to successfully apply for the NN DSSC recruitment
- Go to Nigerian Navy E-recruitment http://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Click on Register
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on your screen
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal to generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are thereafter advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
We would keep updating on more graduate recruitment opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 27 Recruitment.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.