Nigerian Army begins 2019 recruitment– We are using this platform to notify all Nigerians that the 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment has started. The Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Portal was recently released for interested applicants to get the recruitment form, apply for it, and submit it using the appropriate channel. https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
See full details of the Nigerian Army DSSC Application requirements, how to successfully apply for Nigerian Army recruitment 2019, how to be successful and get your name in Nigerian Army 2019 shortlist and closing date for Nigerian Army 2019 recruitment.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020
Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano, Acting Military Secretary (Army), announced the commencement of the Nigerian Army DSSC 2019 recruitment process.
“This exercise closes 28th September, 2019. Application commences today 14th August 2019. Any application prior to this date is void”, the statement added.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. Only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
How to Apply for 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- Create an account.
- From the home page, select Nigerian Army DSSC application.
- Read the Nigerian Army DSSC requirements here
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
– Passport photograph.
– Educational certificates.
– Evidence of membership of any professional body.
– Certificate of state of origin.
– Birth certificate or age declaration.
- PRINT OUT– Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment
All applications must be submitted not later than 25th of September 2019.
We would keep updating on more forces Recruitment opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily while the portal is yet open or visit www.army.mil.ng