The Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Course (SSC) 47/2021 is out. Check for your name using the link provided below.
Nigerian Army [NA] Shortlisted Candidates for SSC 47/2021 Selection Board
The successful candidates are to report at the Falgore Training Area in Kano State.
Venue for SSC 47/2021 Training
Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
a. From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
b. From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
c. From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
Date for SSC 47/2021 Training
The successful SSC 47/2021 candidates are to report for training in Kano State on January 16, 2021.
Shortlisted SSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16 January 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 17 January 2021 will be disqualified.
Requirements for SSC 47/2021 Training
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Bedding to include, blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
Documents for SSC 47/2021 Training
- The Selection Board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
5. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
6. Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
Nigerian Army SSC 47/2021 List of Shortlisted Candidates
List of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Army ssc 47 can be found in the link provided below
Download full lists here: SSC 47/2021 PDF CLICK HERE https://army.mil.ng/?page_id=3708
The candidates whose names appear IN THE LINK ABOVE are successful at the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board interview
For more details on Nigerian Army (NA) 2021 and other recruitment updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on our various social media platforms for direct updates