Nestoil Limited Recruitment Radiographer – Apply Here. Nestoil Limited is now recruiting to fill the position of Radiographer. Interested persons should kindly check below to see how to apply and the requirements.
Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since its inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Okija, Anambra
Recommended for you – Nestoil Limited Recruitment For Human Resources Officer – Apply Here
- At Nestoil, we are on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced Radiographer to join our diverse team at Obijackson Women and Children Hospital (OWCH), Okija in Anambra State.
- In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining diagnostic images by performing radiographic examinations using x-rays and ultrasound imaging technology.
- Performing radiographic examination using x-rays, and ultrasound imaging technology.
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department.
- Recording image identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Ensuring that equipment are regularly checked for malfunctions and faults are promptly reported.
- Provision of support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Degree in Radiography.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools, etc.
- Knowledge of the Latest Medical Solutions
- Membership with the National Radiography Council.
- Minimum of 2 years experience post Qualification.
- Empathy and good Relationship Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – African Development Bank Virtual Internship for African Students
9th February 2023.